What do you think?

If you could learn about anything, what would it be? Why do you want to learn about this and what resources would you turn to for learning?

70 thoughts on “What do you think?

1. If I could learn about anything I would chose to learn about Siberian tigers. I have been so interested in them. First, what I would learn about online. I could also go to a zoo and I could talk to a veterinarian.

2. If I could learn about anything it would probably be technology.I could create my own game for people to enjoy and like.

• I would too because I would challenge my friends to a video game that I made. Then I could teach my friend how to make a game.

3. I think this program is a very awesome program because it can teach you why blogging was made. This would be a great help for when you grow. Most jobs use technology so this program can always be a good help with a lot of things .

• The question didn’t ask what you think about this program it asked you what you want to learn and what resources would you turn to, but if it asked you what you think about this program that would be a great answer!

4. What I would want to learn is more science. It is my passion to be a scientist. The resources I would turn to is a science book and the internet. What would you want to learn again and forever?

5. If I could learn anything it would be music. Some songs have different feelings, beats, and words. Music is really important to me. Songs can have feeling hiding inside. Next, music can be from anywhere and at anytime. Do you think that I can learn music?

• Yes, BugBug1300! You’ve been in chorus for such a long time. You are so right about feeling the beat and how they sometimes are hidden. I believe you don’t need to learn music, because you’ve already learned it!

• Yes, bugbug1300 that’s amazing. I would learn about that too. Music is really important to me. I agree that music can be anywhere and at any time. What music do you like to hear?

• I agree because when I listen to Air 1 music it makes me feel good. What kind of music do you like to listen to? Have you ever wrote a song?

6. If I could learn anything it would be a flair. I would learn a flair because I think it would be a cool and fun thing to do. I would turn to a trampoline.

7. I would want to learn about my family heritage because I don`t know a lot about them. I don`t know a lot about my parents, grandparents. The resources I would use would be on the internet.

• I think that is an amazing thing you want to learn. Also, it would be nice to know facts about your family. What kind of information are you looking to find?

8. I would learn how to create plasma energy. I would learn about it to advance our militia drastically. I would turn to money because if someone knows a way it could happen then you usually pay them for fair trade. What about you?

9. If I had to learn about anything it would be how to clone. China is already doing it so I would like to bring it to America. It isj fascinating. I would like to do it. To learn about it I would either tour a lab where they clone in China. If that didn’t work I would read about it.

10. One thing I would love to learn about is space. I would love to learn about space because many people on Earth know very little about it. I would love to explore a new planet or galaxy that could contain life. It would be amazing if I could discover new alien life forms or new constellations.

• Hi, I just read what you would like to learn about, and I thought you had great opinion. Like you I am wondering if there is other life forms in space. I have one question, it there evidence of other life forms.

• I think that it would be great to learn about space. Also, it would be great to know if there was a new planet or galaxy. Yes, it would be nice to see new constellations.

11. I would like to learn how to be a vet. I want to learn how to be a vet because I have a dog. I want to know how to take awesome care of it. My dog has seizures and that is why a want to learn how to be a vet.

12. I would like to learn about being a veterinarian. I want to help the animals in need. The resource I would use is,

“Steps to Becoming a Veterinarian — Veterinary and Biomedical”.

.

• I like how you want to be a vet. It is awesome how you want to help the animals. It is great that you know what you are going study.

13. If I could learn about any thing it would be Area 51. I would want to learn about then because they are meritorious and secretive which i like . I would go online to learn mre about them .

14. What I would like to learn is coding. One day I would like to make a game. I would probably call it

Donkey Smasher.

15. I have always wanted to learn how to animate! It has been a dream of mine ever since I was little and watched the works of Walt Disney and Warner Brothers. I’ve always wanted to animate because of the challenge of making your own drawings spring to life, but my biggest reason is I’ve always wanted to inspire people like animators do with their characters and just the chance of living up to works like “Looney Tunes” and “Scooby Doo Where Are You” would be my dream!

16. If I could learn about anything I would choose to learn how to do gymnastics. I would turn to YouTube tutorials to learn how to do gymnastics. I would like to learn gymnastics to show my friends and family. That’s why I want to learn gymnastics.

17. If I could learn about anything I would want to learn about football. There are so many different positions, all kind of passes and runs. I am very curious. I would like to learn about the tackling portion of football. I really want to learn how to get the ball from them. I would really like to learn about football.

18. I think I would want to learn about becoming a vet. I want to learn because I am great with animals. I love animals and they love me to. That is why I want to become a vet.

• If you were a vet what would you do the surgery or check ups? I think that is a great idea because you could save pets and animals. What animals do you want to take care of wild animals or house pets? Have you always wanted to be a vet?

19. If I could learn about anything I would learn about the East Berlin Wall. I read a book that was from the point of view of someone in that time, and it made me curious about the topic. After reading the book I realized that it was fiction. I realized I wanted to learn about what actually happened and the people that were affected.

20. If I learned about anything, it would be learning how to do drawings. Art is my favorite thing to do ever since I was in 2nd grade. The mediumsI would learn would like to learn is how to use pastels, paint brushes to make texture so it looks really realistic. Second, I want it feel like it is coming out of the picture or off the canvas. This is why I want to learn about art.

• I really like that you would want to learn about art, especially since art is a great ability for getting a job. Also I want to ask what you do the most sketch or paint? Last what do you think would be a good job that needs art?

• I love to do art at school and at home. One reason why I love to do art is because doing art helps me to calm down. Another reason why I love to do art is because I love to use colors. Do you want to become an artist?

21. I think I would like to learn about the Megalodon. I would like to learn how they survived and what part of the ocean they lived in. I also would like to learn how they survived predators, how big and sharp their teeth are. This is what I would like to learn about.

22. If i could learn about anything I would want to learn about designing houses. I want to design houses because i get to design a whole house by myself. Another reason I want to design houses is to create them for my family and fiends. Could I design one for you?

23. If I could learn about anything it would be the military.One reason is that it would help me get in to the air fours. It would also help me figure out what all has happened in the past. That’s why I want to learn about the military.

24. I would like to learn about the history of the 1700’s. I want to learn about the 1700’s because I want to know what they ate, drank, and wore. I also want to know how they lived back then.

25. If I could learn about anything it would be electricity. First, I want to learn about this because my dad works on electricity. Second, I want to learn about this because it is so interesting how things with electricity work. The first resource I would turn to is my dad. The second resource I would turn to is a college or a electrician school. That is the thing on top on my list.

26. If I could learn about anything I would learn about how animals think and how they feel throughout their lives. I am eager to learn about this because I think it would be cool to be able to compare how they think to how we think. The resources I would turn to would be books and the internet because both of those things are filled with information on just about anything you need to know. Over all, I really want to better understand how animals minds work.

27. If I could learn about anything I would want to learn about football. I want to learn about this because there are so many kinds of passes and timeouts. I would also like to learn about the tackling portion because I really want to tackle people and get the ball from them. I love football so I would love to learn about that subject.

28. I have always wanted to learn how to animate! It has been a dream of mine ever since i was little and watched the works of Walt Disney and Tex Avery. I’ve always wanted to animate because I want to inspire people like other animators do with their own shows! Plus on the other hand i can bring my drawings to life. And just the chance to live up to the works of ”Looney Tunes” and ”Scooby Doo Where Are You” would be my dream!

29. If i could learn about anything it would be how to help neglected animals. One reason I would want to help them is because once you’ve been left alone to defend for yourself, it is really hard to regain trust again. Another reason I would want to help them is because they could be sick, have broken bones,or really need medical support. That is what I would want to learn,over anything else.

30. If I could lean about anything I would want to learn about designing houses. One reason I would like to design houses is because I could design my own house to live in. Second reason I want to learn how to design houses I would be able to design houses for my friends and family. Maybe I could design one for you!

• I like how you want to learn about designing houses. You could do something to your house. You could also make a career out of it. Follow your dream!

31. If I could learn about anything it would be gymnastics.I want to learn about this because I like the beam, bars,and the other things they have there. Another reason is that I like doing stuff like this. I want to do this because I think its fun.I think this will help me be better at cartwheels and handstands and also I think it will help me teach kids how to do this.

32. I think I would like learn history. One reason is that there is a lot of stuff to learn and I would research it. Also, there is still a lot to learn that nobody has found out yet. That is what I want to learn about.

33. If I could learn anything it would be how to play basketball, because I am bad at shooting. I don’t want to be bad at shooting because I will let my team down by not shooting at the hoop.

34. If I could learn about anything it would be animals. I would adore being able to learn about animals because I enjoy the look of animals and their personalities. I want to learn about their different behaviors. I would start with examining the animals around me like dogs and cats. When I go on vacation to the beach or a campground I examine the animals there to learn more interesting facts. I could also use books to learn amazing and interesting facts about animals I may see or may not see. Overall, animals are interesting and that’s why I would love to learn more about different species of animals.

35. If I could learn about it would be the military. One reason is that it would help me get into the Air Force. It would also help me figure out what has happened in the past. That’s why I want to learn about the United States Air Force.

36. If I could learn about anything it would be about basketball. I want to learn about the signals. I also want to learn ways to gain strength. Basketball is a great sport!

37. I want to learn how to animate. I’ve wanted to make an animation since I got my first flip-book. I also animate with my Legos. One day I hope I will get to make a successful animation movie.

38. If I could have any pet in the world i would have a Burmese rock python which I find to be very cute and well at guarding your home because of their immense size. What animal would you like and what do you think about mine?

P.S i love pet snakes they are awesome