56 thoughts on “Pets?

1. If I could have any pet I think I would have a baby shark. I have seen them in aquariums and they are adorable. If they are young I could teach them tricks. They will look so intelligent. They may seem evil, but I think I can handle them.

2. If I were to have any pet it would be a husky pup. They are so soft, warm, and sweet. They will protect you better than any other dog I know. Another reason, huskies can be a good search dogs if anyone is lost. I could help search with the search and the good person I hope to be.

• You need to capitalize “I”. Next, take out ”the” between lost and I. Then, change ”were” to could. Finally, take out the apostrophe in ”Husky’s” because it is not owning any thing.

3. If I could have any pet it would be a Cheeta. I want a cheeta because I could put it in tournaments against other cheetas. I think I would name him Swift because cheetas are the fastest animals in the world and they use their tail to balance themselves while running. Plus, I could breed him to make little cheeta babies.

• I would also choose cheetahs because they are so cute, and they run fast. I agree they can use their tales to balance themselves while running. I have not seen a cheetah, but man they are so pretty. I want one so bad. Have you ever seen a cheetah in real life?.

• I agree because I love cheetahs. I would put then in a tournament too because I would see where I could improve his running. Cheetahs have rubber like pads on their feet that lets them stop safely and not do a front flip at full speed. I would name him Flash because they’re the quickest animal on land.

4. If I could have any pet it would be a horse. I could go horseback riding, teach it tricks, and experience what it is like to ride a horse. Also, I can learn how to take care of a horse

5. If I could have any pet it would probably be a young cheetah. I’ve have liked cheetahs since I was really young. I would get it before it opens its eyes because it would think of me as its parent. then It would be easier to train it better.

6. If i could have any pet it would be a white tiger. I’ve always wanted a white tiger because they are beautiful. Another reason is because IF they were tamed they would probably be a nice pet to have but there’s only one problem, I have to pick up their poop and pee! They wouldn’t be a great house pet!

• Weird, but funny, kittykat12. It’s my mom’s favorite animal too. I would have it for a pet. It would be a really cool pet.

7. I would want a panda. A panda is my favorite animal. A panda is black and white like the yen-yang symbol. That symbol is meant to resemble peace on Earth.

8. If I could have any pet I would want to have a shark. If I could have any shark it would be a black tip reef shark. This shark can grow up to 3 feet long.(Let’s just say I do my research). It would be fun to watch it devour its food. It might be hard to clean out the tank. (It might get upset and use its teeth.) There is one shark that I suggest you not have as a pet, a great white.

9. If I could have one pet in the world it would be a bass. They are fun to watch. That would be the one pet in the world that I want.

10. If I could have any pet in the world it would be a Blue Whale. The reason is because they are gigantic and smooth swimming in the water. It would be even better if you could shrink it, but that is not possible. When they call for other whales it is so soothing. That is why I would have a Blue Whale.

• I like blue whales, but they would not fit in a house. If you try to put the blue whale in a swimming pool it would not fit. If you put the blue whale in the lake it would die. It’s better to leave them in the ocean.

11. If I could have any pet it would be a husky. I want a husky because they are so adorable and really playful. Sometimes when they play they are hilarious. If you get a really calm one they would be a great cuddle buddy when you feel down.

12. If I can have any pet in the world it would be a finger monkey. It is so tiny you could take it to work or school. It is easy to take care of and it is a lot of fun to play with. This is why I want a finger monkey as a pet.

13. If I where to choose any animal it would be a megladon. They don’t exist anymore. So, then I’d choose a ruby eye snake because its eyes are red like a ruby with a white body. They are so fascinating.

14. If I could have any pet it would be a baby wolf. They’re cousins to a dog.Then I can train it to be nice and fetch. Then I will train it to sit, roll over, and shake hands.

• I love how baby wolves are so tiny. They are actual cousins to a dog. You have a good idea about teaching them how to sit, roll over, and shake hands.

15. If I had to choose my favorite animal I would choose a dog. I would choose a dog because they are a man’s best friend and are very loyal. My favorite dog breed would probably be a pit bull because it is one of the most loyal dog breeds (even though dogs are already very loyal).

16. If i had to choose my favorite animal I would choose a dog because they are a man’s best friend and they are very loyal. My favorite dog breed would probably be a Pit-bull because they are one of the loyalest dog breeds (even though dogs are already very loyal) and because they are very pretty.

• I agree with you because I love to visit my grandma to see her dogs. My aunt Paige also has dogs. My favorite dog at my aunt’s house is named Sasha. Do you have a dog?

• I agree because I have dog too. My dog’s a husky. I thank that all dogs are loyal and friendly. What dog breed do you like?

17. SmileMoreBoy, I like your reasons for liking dogs. It’s a fact that man’s best friend is a dog. I have one question, what is your favorite type of dog?

18. If I could have any pet in the world it would have to be a mustang. Mustangs are wild horses so I would suggest getting it its own house. Mustangs are beautiful and majestic animals. I have always wanted one since I was three years old.

19. If i could have any pet in the world I would want a Fennec Fox. The first reason i would want that is because it is my favorite animal. The second reason why would be because they are really small and cute and they will not be in the way much if they are small in sizing. Finally, Fennec Foxes are wild animals and I think it would be really cool to have a pet that is a wild animal. Over all, my dream pet is the Fennec Fox because they are just so cute and lovable.

20. If I could own any animal in the entire world I would have a fennec fox. I would have a fennec fox because they are so small but their ears are so big and to me that makes them look very cute! Sometimes they wiggle their ears, and that is cute to. That is why I would have a fennec fox.

21. If I could have any pet in the world it would be a Great Dane
    puppy. I would pick that because big dogs are so active and playful, they may be big,but they have a big heart as well.
    Another reason I would pick a Great Dane puppy is they get along great with other animals and children. Finally I would pick a Great Dane puppy is because you get to watch such a small tiny puppy turn into this huge dog, and to me that’s pretty cool.

22. What would I have as a pet? I would have a Cockatoo because they look really cool to have and it would save the Amazon animal. Also they would be kind of helpful to have a Cockatoo because a Cockatoo eats insects and if you have a bumble be in your house house that Cockatoo will just gobble up that bumble bee and you don’t have to even do anything. And it would help that birds species because you have at home taken care of of it and the species. In-conclusion, these are the reasoning why I wold have a Cockatoo as a pet. It would save the species. There good looking. And they are very helpful to keep away any insect in the world and also get rid of black seeds in watermelons.

23. If I could have any pet it would be a sea turtle. I would like to have a sea turtle because I love marine life and I would like to take care of marine life. I want to have a sea turtle as a pet because nearly all species are endangered. No one knows how many turtles are left in the world. That is why i want to have a pet sea turtle.

24. If i could have any animal it would be a great white shark. I would like it to be a great white shark because then i can grab its fin and start riding on the back of it. Also it would be really cool to have one and be on the king of the ocean. That’s why i would have a great white shark

25. So the animal that I would want in the entire wide world would be a Bali Tiger. I`d suggest a Bali Tiger because in videos that i`ve seen that when the master gets home home the tiger will go to its master and stand up and lick him. A other reason is that the tigers are really caring and fluffy. This is why I absolutely in the world want a Bali Tiger.

26. If I could have any animal as a pet I would chose a Sea Turtle. I would because I could name her Shellbe and for short I could call her Shelly. Also , turtles are adorably cute. Last , I would because they are amazing , and I have wanted to hold one even tho I have touch one once.

27. If I could have any animal as a pet it would be a alligator. I would want an alligator because I find the way they hunt fun to watch. I also like how they swim. This is why I want a pet alligator.

28. If I could have any pet I would pick a chinchilla. One reason is they can jump six feet high. I also would get because there easy to train and they are playful. That is what pet I would pick.

29. If I could have any pet in the world, I would want a Red Panda. I would want this because they look cute when they are babies, and grown ups! They are tiny, furry, playful, and absolutly harmless. Also, they are obviously red, which is my favorite color.

30. If I could have any pet in the world I would want a Great Dane. I would want one because great Danes are very loyal companions. Another reason, is because my favorite cartoon character is a Great Dane (guess who). Another reason, Great Danes are active and fun, but can also be fierce in a dangerous situation.

31. If I could have any pet in the world, it would be a Flying Squirrel. I would want a Flying Squirrel because they have cute little cheeks and they fly. They are cute,furry,chubby, and fat.That is why I would want a Flying Squirrel.

32. If I could have any pet it would be a chipmunk. I would love to have a chipmunk, because they are small and seem easier to take care of. Smaller animals might be a little easier to clean up after. I would get it professionally trained, which could come in handy. If there were two important things I need I could get one thing, and the chipmunk could get the other. That’s why I would love to have a chipmunk.

33. If I could have any pet in the world what would it be? I would have a dog, because dogs are very loyal and comforting. Also, I feel that dogs can be very goofy and funny just like me. Dogs can also smell things or know things that we may not. Like if there was a fire and you were asleep and they smelled it and woke you up. in conclusion, these are a few of the many reasons why I would choose a dog as my pet.

34. If I could have any pet it would be a Guinea Pig.I want one because I think they are cute.I want one because I will take care of it.They are also have cute eyes and cute fur.This is why I want one.

35. If I could have any pet I would have a German Shepard. A German Shepard is a very good dog. I want one because it could help me. I would really like to have a German Shepard.

36. If I could have any pet it would be a Guinea Pig.I want one because they are cute.They also have cute eyes and cute fur.I would take care of it and I would play with it.This I why I want one so bad.

37. If I could have any pet in the world it would be a horse. My great grandfather, Doc and my grandfather’s, Gramps and Pappy have had horses. Another reason is horses are so sweet and gentle with most people. They will be loyal to you if you take good care of them that’s what I like. If I could get a horse it’s name would be Jonathon like my Grandfathers horse when he was a little boy. he told me he won many blue ribbons with his Jonathon. He also told me that Jonathon was loyal and gentle. In conclusion, I want a horse that is gentle and loyal. also want a pet that will let me cuddle with it and ride it. That’s why I want a horse.

• I agree with you because most horses are really sweet and gentle. They can also be very pretty and if you enter them in a competition they could win a ribbon.

38. If I could have any pet I would have a dog. It could protect the house from strangers. They can be taught to locate missing things. This is why a dog would be my choice.

39. If could have any pet I would have a king cobra. One reason, it would protect me, my family, and my things. Two, I can play with him, Finally, it could break small things I don’t want. In conclusion I want a pet king cobra!

40. If I could have any pet in the world I would have to pick a white bengal tiger. It is my favorite animal. It is just like a cat. I would have a female white bengal tiger instead of a male tiger because the male is meaner than the female.

41. If I could have any pet in the world it would be a horse or a cat mostly a cat because they are so cute and love able. But on the other hand you can ride a horse and go to competitions with them and win a ribbon but they are also a lot of work but cats on the other hand are not that much work.

42. If I had one pet to choose it would be a German Shepeard because they are so loving protective.German Shepeards are protective because when an animal comes into its bubble it will start barking at it just like my German Shepeard did yesterday.Their so loving because every time I come home the German Shepeard walks up to me and licks me.Another reason why they are so protective is that every time you go inside it will be one the lookout for predetors.This is what I would chose if I had one pet that I would chose.

43. If I could have the best pet in world it would be a German Shepeard. They are so playful and they are so so so cute. But they shead a lot so too me you should keep them out side not in side but you can if you want to. And they are protective of your house. But they bark a lot and they mite be hard to train them. That is why i like German Shepeards.