54 thoughts on “Posters Choose

1. I like cheerleading because you get to play with your friends. Most importantly you get to have fun and compete against other teams. You get to learn cheers that have cartwheels. This is why I like cheerleading.

2. I feel strongly about my little brother, Carson, because he has a fun and playful imagination. For example, he made up his own game named, “Baby”. He uses a stuff animal on his bed and he protects it from predators, such as a stuffed bear.

He looks like a model to me. I have to make the right choices so he does not learn bad habits from me. I’d rather set a good example because I do want him to be a good person.

3. Everybody loves to “dab”, am I right? I know I do. I also believe that “dabbing” is one of the most popular dance moves used in the U.S.A. The people that created the dab are Skippa, Da Flippa, Peewee Longway, Jose Gaupo, and Rich The Kid. Why do people love the dab so much? I have no idea. It’s just so cool and fun to do. People like to make fun things out of the “dab”. I am one of those people.

4. What do you like to do in your free time? I don’t know about you, but I like to do a lot of things in my free time.The first thing I usually do is ride my bike to my grannies and around the graveyard. If it’s raining then I will play with my brothers. We usually play Charades. Next, I make arts and crafts. I also like to play with my dog, the computer, or with my one year old cousin, Haven. After reading about what I like to do in my free time, is my free time similar to yours?

5. I feel strongly about football. I have been playing football since I was two years old. I have been playing in a regulation league for six years. Football is my passion because it does not matter how big or how small you are. My dream is to be the first girl football player in the NFL. When you win a game the fans are always happy for you. When you make a touchdown they give you a “high five” and say, “Congratulations”! It just makes you feel good about yourself.

6. What I feel most strongly about? Is who is your favorite baseball player? My favorite baseball player is Johnny Damon. I like him because he plays on my favorite baseball team the New York Yankees. Also if you were to meet them what would you talk about to Him/Her.

7. What I like to do in summer is to go swimming, visiting friends, and going to the park. Swimming is fun because when it gets so hot it cools me down. Secondly, I like to go to my friend’s house because it is more fun to do things with a friend. Also, I like to go to the park because it is fun to play at the park. Lastly, I like to lie on my bed with my phone to watch YouTube.

8. What I feel most strongly for football because it’s my favorite sport to play. To play football you need to have confidence in yourself, work as a team, and treat others respectfully. You can play football with your friends after school, before you go to play a game, or practice for a game. Sports give you exercise and it is also healthy for your body. Lastly, children should play sports because they can make new friends, play with your friends from that sport, or from school.

9. What I feel most strongly about is soccer because I stared playing it when I was 7 years old. At that time, I hated it because I had to join because my sister made me do it. I just like when our teams play each other. Then I quit, but then I wanted to join again when I was 8 years old. I want to do it because soft ball was not fun at all! I got hit in the face with a ball a lot! What do you feel strong about?

10. I feel strongly about training my dog, a teacup Chihuahua. It’s extremely hard to train because she barks 24/7. That is the reason I keep going I know when, I accomplish my goal I will feel extremely proud. I am already very surprised on how well she has done in the past year! She’s learned how to: sit, stand, and lay down, to name a few.

11. I think it is fun to sew. It is one of my favorite things to do. Sometimes when doll clothes are too expensive I make them myself. Have you sewn before? If you have was it fun? What did you sew?

12. what i would do on my free time is playing with my puppy his name is Twixs My other thing to do is watch something that really funny. that all i do on my free time.

13. Something I feel very strongly about is riding horses. Riding allows me to feel free. I am so happy because now I am starting to compete in shows and now I feel joy. My favorite thing to do on a horse is a cross jump. A cross jump is created by jumping over crossing polls. It makes the jump easier for the horse to clear. My other favorite thing is loping or cantering because I like the way it feels. When I lope I feel like I am flying in the air.

14. Hey guys! I wanted to say how much I like mythology and polar bears! I like the mythical substance to the Greek’s and Roman’s way of life. Next, I like polar bears because of their good swimming abilities their color and their mass strength. They are both just great things! What things do you guys like?

15. I like to do tumbles when I have some free time. I love to do that because it
    opens my head. Another reason is that it calms me down.
    Donning them was tricky but I kept on practicing until I know how to do them.
    That is why I love donning tumbles.

16. I would like to talk about me going to Yellow Stone National Park this summer. I am going July 20, 2017. Have you been to Yellow Stone? I am going to see the Lincoln Arch and Old Faithful. The state I am going to is Wyoming. There are going to be bison and possibly snow.

17. I feel strongly about training my dog, a teacup Chihuahua, his name is tiny and he is really tiny. He is really easy to train knowing that he doesn’t bark 24/7 that is really surprising. That is the reason I keep going I know when, I accomplish my goal I will feel extremely proud. I am already very surprised on how well he has done in the past year! he’s learned how to: sit, stand, and lay down, to name a few. Also this recent week iv’e taught him how to swim so now he gets to go swimming with my brother and I, i know teacup chihuahua’s are not made to swim and they might drown but i make sure i always have an eye on him.

18. I love to play basketball with all my friends. The reason I love playing it with my friends is because I feel more comfortable around them. That’s not the only reason why I like playing basketball is one day I played with my dad and he said I was really good and I told my mom and she told me I needed to try out and my first team was at upwards. I played for two years and now I’m on a travel team and I love basketball so much.

19. Last night I got my First Degree 2-star black belt. The testing was great. To get my black belt I had to break a 2-inch board with both feet. I did a front kick to break the board.
    I also had bad luck because I spilled a 32 oz. Dr. Pepper everywhere. I had to clean it all up. In got on the mats and in my mom`s shoe. They laughed at me and made jokes about it.

20. Yesterday, at lunch I ate a variety of different chicken nuggets. I ate chocolate flavored chicken nuggets. All of these were good. I also put a gummy bear in a chicken nugget and a chicken nugget sundae. They all tasted good. I decided to share this wonderful experience with you because you might want to try it.

21. My favorite sport is softball. I love softball because I watch softball games that come on radio and tv. I want to learn more about softball and I actually know more than I thought I would. I play softball because I like going up against other teams and learning how to actually play. One of my goals in softball is to hit a softball to the fence in the back.

22. My favorite skill in cheer is tumbling. The reason why I love tumbling is because I taught myself to do a cartwheel and I have loved it ever since. The skill I am working on is a back tuck. A back tuck is where you jump into the air, flip backwards and land on your feet. I do forward and backward tucks almost everywhere I go because I am basically obsessed. What are you obsessed about?

23. I feel strongly about football. My friends, Angela, Jasmine, and I play football together at recess with all the boys. I like playing football because it keeps you fit and running is good for your heart. I like playing receiver. When I get older I’m going to play in the Women’s NFL.

24. I would like to talk about me going to Yellow Stone National Park this summer. I am going July 20, 2017. The state I am going to is Wyoming. I am going to see Lincoln Arch. I will also see Old Faithful which is a geyser. There are going to be bison. That’s all I know about Yellow Stone National Park right at this time. Have you been to Yellow Stone?

25. I like to do tumbles when I have some free time. I love to do that because it
    clears my mind, calms me down. Doing them was tricky, but I kept on practicing until I knew how to do them. My favorite is a front tuck. That is why I love doing tumbles.

26. I love to play basketball with all my friends. The reason I love playing it with my friends is because I feel more comfortable around them. That’s not the only reason why I like playing basketball. One day I played with my dad and he said I was really good. I told my mom and she told me I needed to try out. My first team was a part of Upward Sports in Loudon. I played for the league for two years and now I’m on a travel team. I love basketball so much.

27. I like dragons because they are creative creatures. Dragons are creatures you can’t judge because they are mainly made up of imagination. If you’ve seen the How To Train Your Dragon series than you know they are very complex animals and even if they are fake, they are very great inspiration for people that don’t really have friends, because most dragons are kind.

28. Man I love fishing! Just the thought of getting on the water makes me happy. It really helps you spend time with family and friends. I hope you try it sometime, and tight lines!

• Man I love fishing! Just the thought of getting on the water makes me happy. It really helps you spend time with family and friends. I hope you try it sometime, and tight lines!

29. I would chose art to make a poster on. Art is a creations made by humans sometimes by expressions. Art is so beautiful to nature to everything. Art should be brought back to our school. KIDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE A FREE TIME TO DO GREAT ACTIVITIES!

30. I got a brand new bat. It’s the Cat 7. It’s 2 ounces heavier than my other bat, so it gains more force when I swing. It also allows me to hit the ball harder making the ball go farther. It’s also a better bat

31. I feel strongly about training my dog, a Teacup Chihuahua. His name is Tiny and he really is tiny. He is really easy to train because he pays attention and he doesn’t bark 24/7. That is the reason I keep going. I know when I accomplish my goal and I will feel extremely proud of him. I am already very surprised on how well he has done in the past year! He’s learned how to: sit, stand, and lay down, to name a few. Also, this week I’ve taught him how to swim so now he gets to go swimming with my brother and I. I know Teacup Chihuahua’s are not made to swim and they might drown but, I make sure I always have an eye on him.

32. I can’t wait until I go to Destin, Florida! I get to go shopping with two hundred dollars, I am thinking about buying the teachers something. I also can’t wait until I go to the Gulfarium and swim with a dolphin. The Gulfarium is a place in Destin that has a pool outside where the dolphin is. By the way I am going on the fifth next month, May.

33. I went to the nascar go kart track and rode go karts and played mini golf. Next played arcade went to golden corral. Then I slept all the way too little ceasers and spoke to my sister. Also when I got home I played my Xbox and my tablet. Finally, I went to sleep.

34. I love to play basketball with my dad. He taught me how to dribble between my legs. I sometimes mess up, but he tells me to keep trying. I also enjoy playing basketball with my neighbors. My neighbor, Seth, and his dad come to play against my dad and me. Do you enjoy playing basketball?

35. I would like to discuss where fingers go on the keyboard when you are typing. I don’t think everyone in the class knows exactly where their fingers on the board for every key. I think it’s a good idea. What would you like to learn about? I would love to read your response?

36. I want to discuss what the steps are to write a essay. Frist you indent then you talk about what your essay is about. After that you write Id1 Id2 and Id3. Next you write your conclusion which is a wrap up. Don’t forget to capitalize and punctuation

37. I want to talk about what I will be when I grow up. I want to be the C.I.A., aka Central Intelligence Agency being an agent. I would like to do this because I want to serve my country any way I can. I think it would be very fun to be serving the United States of America.

38. I would like to discuss how to eat food correctly because sometimes you do not. Like cupcakes, you might take huge bites and the frosting would be gone if you eat the frosting first. The correct way to eat a cupcake is to cut it straight down the mild with a knife to where the frosting is equally spread. Also watermelons sometimes are really juice. A way to stop that is to cut the sides off. Sometimes when I eat a burger stuff like sauce comes out. If you eat it the correct way, the top bun is on the bottom. Do you think that you’re eating food the wrong way?

39. I like playing video games. Games are fun, cool, and awesome. When I’m bored I like to play action games. One of the games I like is to care for pets. You can play games with family or friends. You can have a good time with everybody.

40. I enjoy playing football. My favorite position in football is wide receiver, because I’m the fastest runner. I can get in front of defenders, catch the ball, and run to the touchdown zone. I want to be able to run like Odell Beckham Jr. from New York Giants so I can play in the majors too.

41. I would like to discuss softball because I have been playing for a year. I like playing third base. I like playing third base because I can tag people out and save a run. I like third base because I am close to the dugout and I don’t have to walk so far to sit down. What would you like to play?

42. I know some things you should do before a test. You need to eat a good breakfast and sleep. You need to fill your belly because it gives your brain energy. Most of all, you need to believe you can do it or at the very least you can try.